Burns Night marks the anniversary of Robert Burns’ birth on the 25th January each year. Robert Burns, a national poet of Scotland, was born in 1759 and wrote lyrics and songs in Scots and in English. His most famous poem ‘Auld Lang Syne’ contains perhaps the best known verses by a Scottish writer. Robert Burns was also famous for his amours and his rebellion against orthodox religion and morality.
- Enjoy our Colourful firework display activity – here
- Try our Literacy activity book – here
- And enjoy our Name the Whisky brand activity – here
- Reminisce about a Traditional Burns Night menu with our activity – here
- Explore with a tour of Scotland video – here
- Enjoy our Poetry activity book – here
- Print and enjoy our Scottish activity book – here