Beginning of Carers Week
Carers week is celebrated annually to highlight the contributions of carers throughout the world. This dedicated week aims to raise awareness of issues faced by those who care for others and advocate for changes that can improve the emotional, financial and physical health of carers. It also offers those who are cared for the opportunity to show their appreciation to those who look after them. This year’s theme is ‘make caring visible, valued and supported’‘. Carers week starts on 6th June and ends on 12th June.
- Create a collage of friendship to celebrate the carers in your life – here
- Take some time to relax and with our meditation based on the theme of kindness – here
- Use the Oomph! appreciation templates to show some appreciation to those who care for us – here
- If you would like to fundraise for a carers charity, why not use the Oomph! fundraising templates and ideas as a starting point? – here
- We also have some fantastic fundraising initiatives to help you with your fundraising goals – here
- Host your own Carers Award Ceremony – coming soon!