Carroll published "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland“ (1865)
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel by English author Lewis Carroll. It tells the story of a young girl named Alice, who falls through a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar creatures. The work has never been out of print and has been translated into at least 97 languages. Carroll published a sequel in 1871, titled Through the Looking-Glass.
- Make and enjoy some tasty drinks with our Mad Hatter’s Mocktails – here
- Have a Mad Hatter’s tea party with our suggestions – here
- Print off and fill out our Mad Hatter’s activity book – here
- It wouldn’t be a tea party without tea, try out sensory tea tasting – here
- Explore your creative side with Through the Looking Glass Mirror Writing – here
- Watch the Alice in Wonderland Disney film
- And discuss whether you would drink the “Drink me!” potion!
- Watch some classic Alice in Wonderland clips on YouTube, start – here