Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. First held on April 22, 1970, it now includes a wide range of events coordinated globally by EarthDay.org including 1 billion people in more than 193 countries.
- Test your environmental knowledge with our Ocean Deep quiz – here
- And don’t forget to try out our Rainforest quiz – here
- Celebrate the Earth’s animals with our Animal Kingdom quiz – here
- Enjoy the earth’s most calming natural environment, the sea – here
- Make your own recycled storage containers with our activity – here
- Use Google Earth to travel anywhere you want with our activity – here
- Enjoy an activity book from the Scottish Seabird Centre – here
- And a sustainability quiz – Coming soon!
- Recycle with our wall decorations – here
- Or our bookmarks – here
- Or how about going one step further and making terrariums – here