Many Christians around the world celebrate Easter Monday as a day of rest, particularly in countries where the day is a public holiday. It is a day for many to enjoy the time outdoors in countries such as Australia and Canada. It has religious significance, because it is the day after Christians believe the messiah returned to earth.
- Enjoy our Easter service booklet – here
- Or focus on some Easter colour therapy with our colour pack – here
- Keep it simple with these no-sew sock bunnies – here
- Or for a sweet treat, try making our no-bake bird nests – here
- Try a game of “Spot that egg” – here
- Or go for a mindful walk to appreciate the earth – here