Fairtrade Fortnight runs every year for two weeks. Its aim is to transform the farming industry, and to ensure that farmers and workers get a fair deal for the food they grow. This is done by action-packed campaigns, targeted at schools, businesses and places of worship who participate in raising awareness of the Fairtrade products.
- Discuss the importance of food and the memories it holds – here
- Run a bingo session with the theme of food – here
- Or take our Food quiz – here
- Make sure you discuss the importance of fair trade
- And discuss how you can support fair trade in your setting
- Fairtrade have posters and an explainer leaflet available on Fairtrade and the climate crisis to help spread the word – here