First 10 artists inducted into the Rock and Roll hall of fame (1986)
In 1986, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced its first group of inductees: Buddy Holly, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, Fats Domino, James Brown, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke and the Everly Brothers. Since then, the Hall has added a new class of inductees each year.
- Print out and enjoy our rock’n’roll word search puzzle – here
- Enjoy some other rock’n’roll golden oldies with Acoustic Postcards – here
- Print out and enjoy our Elvis Presley activity book – here
- Watch Chuck Berry’s Hall of Fame induction session – here
- Or how about watching Buddy Holly’s live performance – here