Global Recycling Day
Every year, the earth yields billions of tons of natural resources to transform into consumables. At some point, there will be nothing left. That’s why we must, as a planet, think again about what we throw away seeing not waste, but opportunity.
Global Recycling Day was created in 2018 to help recognize, and celebrate, the importance recycling plays in preserving our precious primary resources and securing the future of our planet. It is a Day for the world to come together, and put the planet first.
- Watch how to make Decorative Recycled storage pots
recycling week in Jan – here
- Have a go at Decorative beer bottles – here
- Create reusable rain sticks using leftover cardboards – here
- Make recycled post cards – here
- Or make your own recycled wall decorations – here
- Make your own recycled bookmarks – here
- Or how about making your own gift tags – here