International Carrot Day
The International Carrot Day or the Carrot Day is celebrated every year on April 4th and is the pinnacle for carrot lovers all around the world. It is the day when the carrot is celebrated through carrot parties and other carrot related festivities.
- Enjoy our perfectly healthy snacks carrot fries – here
- Here’s a simple recipe for carrot and walnut slices – here
- Make a carrot cake with our recipe – here
- Use our animal snack activity using carrots as the key ingredient – here
- How about our bizarre food combinations activity – here
- Explore carrot recipes with our recipe root activity – here