International Coffee Day
International Coffee Day is used to promote and celebrate coffee as a beverage, with events now occurring in places across the world. The first official date was 1 October 2015, as agreed by then International Coffee Organization and was launched in Milan. This day is also used to promote fair trade coffee and to raise awareness for the plight of the coffee growers.
- How about a sensory tea tasting event (you could use coffee instead) – here
- Enjoy the Happy at Home Biscuits activity book to accompany your coffee – here
- Tickle the taste buds with delicious coffee iced lollies – here
- Enjoy Ben Uri Jack’s Coffee Shop Art Discussion – here
- Make your own salt dough breakfast with Ben Uri’s activity – here
- Print off and enjoy the section in our monthly activity book – here
- Make a delicious brew, perhaps trying some new flavours!