International Dance Day
International Dance Day is a global celebration of dance, created by the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute, the main partner for the performing arts of UNESCO. The event takes place every year on 29 April, which is the anniversary of the birth of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet.
- Enjoy a Zumba seated dance session – here
- Or how about Bollywood, start off with this one – here
- Try this for round 2 – here
- Or some salsa fusion – here
- Try our dance mix video – here
- Or our ballroom bliss dance session – here
- Have a go at our toe tapping activity – here
- Improve your balance with this Instructor Live video – here
- Tune into Instructor Live dance video – Coming soon!
- Have a read of our Dance special edition Digest – here