International Mud Day
International Mud Day began in 2009 at a World Forum event, where participants got together to talk about ways to encourage feelings of community and appreciation for the world around us. The collaboration that followed has inspired educators, children, and families across the globe.
Why not get creative today making sculptures out of mud or clay?
- Enjoy clay with our classical clay activity – here
- Make some deliciously decadent mud mug cakes – here
- Why not accompany your mud cakes with an indulgent cake quiz? – here
- Get out in the garden and do some planting!
- Or create your own terrariums indoors if the weather is so-so – here
- Then enjoy our gardening activity book – here