National Fitness Day
Fitness Day has been created to motivate people from all around the world to get fit. It wasn’t until the 1800s that the idea of fitness became popular. Since then, fitness has been brought to a new level by bringing in 20th-century technology. With the increase in sugars and fats into the diet, the concept of fitness became an everyday term in people’s lives and helped make people more aware of their activity levels and food intake. Fitness Day began in the early 2000s and has since become a way to improve how people feel and grow stronger as a result.
- Try something new with one of our vibrant Bollywood Dancing sessions – here
- Want something more gentle? Try a Yoga session – here
- Or you could point your toes with our Ballet sessions – here
- Prefer to play team sports? Have a go at Slipper Soccer Keepy Ups – here
- Other any of the other games and drills – here
- Try out target practice with our Archery Game – here