National Pizza Day
National Pizza day is a celebration of this wonderful tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese creation. Pizza is believed to have been invented in Naples, Italy around the 18th century. It has since grown to be one of the most popular foods in the western world. National Pizza Day is believed to have emerged during the early 2000s.
- Make a simple cheats pizza – here
- Watch some authentic Italian pizza being made – here
- Create some beer bottles to accompany your pizzas – here
- And have a beer tasting on the side! – here
- Have a competitive pizza bingo session with our activity – here
- Use our importance of food and the memories it holds activity for a pizza session – here