National Tree Day (Kenya)
National Tree Day started in 1996 and is now celebrated around the world in different ways. National Tree Planting Day in Kenya is on April 21. Often people plant palm trees and coconut trees along the Indian Ocean that borders the east coast of Kenya.
- Plant your own trees or support organisations that do
- Have a go at our habitats quiz – here
- Try Guided forest walk relaxation – here
- Enjoy Soundscapes of being in the forest – here
- Check out our Rainforest True or False quiz – here
- Deliver a rainforest themed sensory session with a relaxation soundtrack – here