New Year's Day
New Year’s Eve, the last day of the year, is on 31 December. In many countries, New Year’s Eve is celebrated at evening parties, where many people dance, eat, drink, and watch or light fireworks.
- Take our Happy New Year quiz – here
- Have a go at our Time Capsule activity book – here
- Create your own New years resolutions
- And discuss if you will be sticking to yours!
- Make celebratory crackers with our activity – here
- Play a game of “Whose Resolution” with our activity – here
- How about trying something new for the new year? Start off with a drawing lesson – here
- Or maybe start the year off right with an exercise session such as ballet – here