Nutrition and Hydration Week
Nutrition and Hydration Week, a week to focus on what you are eating as we are celebrating all things food and H2O for good physical wellbeing! It is important to value the importance of food and drinks to maintain our health. But that doesn’t mean that staying hydrated and eating well need to be boring…
- Make a hydration station within your setting, pop it on wheels and include some popular drinks
- Try out some sensory ice – a great way to get hydrated without drinking water – here
- Enjoy some tasty and nutritious carrot fries – here
- Make some delicious milk lollies – full of calcium – here
- Or some scrummy jelly oranges – here
- We also have a yummy mocktail recipe for increasing intake of fluid – here
- Make some delicious scones as a yummy treat – here
- Have a fruity / herbal tea tasting – how about peppermint, chamomile, berry or ginger?
- Link nutrition and hydration into your exercise sessions as a break or post-exercise snack!