Open Age: Singing for Joy, Tuesday 24th August 2021 1pm-2pm
We’re testing out a festival of live, interactive sessions this August! Hosted by a live class expert, Open Age, they will be bringing a variety of topics to you via Zoom.
As this is a test, we would love to hear your feedback if you join a session, tell us what you think here.
Bookings close on Friday and spaces are limited so BOOK NOW!
About The Class
This class runs every Tuesday, 1pm- 2pm. No prior experience in singing is needed. A fun, all abilities singing class to join in and sing a host of uplifting melodies!
Please note these important points:
- The aim of this class is to offer an interactive experience for one individual within your care setting.
- Ensure that the individual is available to attend and interact with the group discussions.
- Each session has a limited number of Oomph! spaces so book ASAP.
- If you are successful, you will be shown a confirmation and will receive the Zoom link from Open Age prior to the session.
- Please read the Open Age Code of Conduct here before booking
Book in using the form below.