RMS Titanic was hit by an iceberg at 11:40 pm (1912)
RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner, operated by the White Star Line. The ship sank in the North Atlantic Ocean on 15 April 1912 after striking an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK, to New York City. Of the estimated 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, more than 1,500 died, which made the sinking possibly one of the deadliest for a single ship up to that time.
- Print off and enjoy our Titanic activity book – here
- Delve into the depths with our Titanic Conspiracy talk and quiz – here
- And discuss whether or not you believe the conspiracy!
- Watch a Titanic Virtual Tour on YouTube – here
- Watch another tour of the Titanic – here
- Have a movie night and watch the Titanic Film