In the Northern Hemisphere, the March equinox occurs when the Sun crosses the equator line, heading north. This event marks the start of spring in the northern half of the globe. After this date, the Northern Hemisphere begins to be tilted more toward the Sun, resulting in increasing daylight hours and warming temperatures.
- Enjoy a Spring themed Relaxation session with Ruth – here
- Print out a Happy at Home Quirky Spring Traditions activity book – Coming soon!
- Have a go at a Spring draw-along – here
- Try our Spring activity book – here
- Have a go at our Gardening Clues quiz – here
- Bee creative with our Creation Station Floral Decorations with Bees – here
- Enjoy our Soak up the Sun quiz – here
- Get into the Spring mood by making your own personalised plant pots – here
- Celebrate the Spring season with some wonderful flower prints – here
- Enjoy a spring quiz from SSC – here
- Enjoy a spring activity book – here