Tap Dance Day
National Tap Dance Day is celebrated on 25 May to honour the art of tap dancing. This dance form incorporates complex rhythmic step combinations and an expression of character through sound and body movements. Tap dancing has many styles from clogging to soft-shoe, jazz, and many more. The first National Tap Dance Day was celebrated in 1989.
- Have a go at our toe tapping activity – here
- Have a go at our step toe tap exercise – here
- Try our tap seated routine – here
- Enjoy our dance mix – here
- If you prefer ballet, try our first ballet session – here
- Print off our dance themed activity book – coming soon!
- Enjoy our dance themed digest – here