The Beatles begin final UK concert tour
The Beatles’ 1965 tour of the United Kingdom was a concert tour that comprised 18 shows at nine venues across England, Scotland and Wales. It coincided with the release of the Beatles’ studio album Rubber Soul and their double A-side single “Day Tripper” / “We Can Work It Out”, and was the final UK tour undertaken by the band.
- Print off and enjoy our Beatles Activity Book – here
- Learn more about Beatles’ hometown, Liverpool’s hidden history – here
- Have a sing along to Beatles songs, lyrics – here
- Enjoy Beatles songs on Youtube, starting with All You Need Is Love – here
- Create your own Beatles themes album art with our activity – here