Treaty of Versailles is signed ending WW1 (1919)
The Treaty of Versailles is thought of as the most important peace treaty of the First World War, signalling the end of the conflict. It was signed in the infamous Hall of Mirrors in the palace itself and consisted of 5 main terms. It was signed exactly 5 years after the assassination of Duke Franz Ferdinand.
- Enjoy a fabulous French quiz – here
- Practise your French with our Lingo Flamingo activity – here
- Celebrate French food culture with our French fancies activity – here
- Enjoy our look at the Eiffel Tower through the ages – coming soon!
- Print out the Oomph! Treaty of Versailles activity book – coming soon!
- Take part in our Versailles puzzle activity – coming soon!