World Giraffe Day
World Giraffe Day was created by the GCF in the late 80’s to celebrate our long-necked friends. The initiative aims to increase awareness of the plight some giraffe populations face whilst also sharing knowledge about the many fascinating things about these beautiful creatures.
- Print off and enjoy a wildlife special edition digest – here
- Test your knowledge with our animal kingdom quiz – here
- Have a go at our fun animal shape snack recipe – here
- Make a funky animal themed bookmark – here
- Have a laugh with a giraffe, enjoy our giraffe joke sheet – coming soon!
- Have a go at our ‘guess the animal’ activity – coming soon!