World Heart Day
World Heart Day is intended to increase public awareness of cardiovascular diseases, including their prevention and their global impact. World Heart Day is a global campaign during which individuals, families, communities, and governments around the world participate in activities to take charge of their heart health and that of others. Through this campaign, the World Heart Federation unites people from all countries and backgrounds in the fight against the CVD burden and inspires and drives international action.
- Make pop-up cards to tell someone you love them – here
- Or make some special heart table runners for the day – here
- Host a Heart and Spoon race for friendly competition – here
- Look after your heart with an upbeat exercise session – here
- Raise money for a heart-related charity such as British Heart Foundation