World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health Day was celebrated for the first time in 1992. On this day, each October, thousands of supporters come to celebrate this annual awareness program to bring attention to mental illness and its major effects on peoples’ lives worldwide. In some countries this day is part of an awareness week. Prioritising mental health has never been more important than it is now!
Focus on mental health today with relaxation, exercise and activities that are good for the soul!
- Relax with a Find Your Calm mindfulness session – here
- De-stress with a guided beach relaxation session – here
- Try out some relaxing humming with some sound healing – here
- Or point your toes for some ballet with Instructor live – here
- Join in with the week’s live Oomph! exercise sessions
- Work your smile muscles with some laughter yoga – here
- Or how about some gentle stretching with Open Age Yoga – here
- Bring a bit of vibrancy with Bollywood dancing – here
- Create your very own personalised playlists that make you smile – here
- Have a laugh with our Joke Juke Box activity – here