World Religion Day
World Religion Day is celebrated every January on the third Sunday of the month. In 2022, that falls on the 16th of January. Its aim is to promote understanding and peace between all religions and encourage people to learn about other faiths and their followers.
- Print off and enjoy our activity book – here
- How you can celebrate religions and cultures – here
- Enjoy cultural reminiscence activities – here
- Try our Religious traditions around the world quiz – here
- Use our appreciation templates to show kindness on this day – here
- Enjoy a Stained glass windows activity – here